We are a local, reputable company in Auckland that have been established since 2014. We import unique and energy efficient materials directly from Japan, and apply them to individual houses and commercial buildings.
We are very pleased that we have more and more satisfied customers since the company was established. This allows us to continue to grow our company in the right direction.
Motoki Kondo, the owner and director of MOTOKI HOMES was a project manager at Obayashi Construction Co., Ltd from 1989 – 2013. Obayashi Construction Co., Ltd is a famous leading Japanese construction company.
As part of his role, he has been involved in projects in Dubai, France and, Holland. Accordingly, he has substantial management experience in the construction industry.
As a project manager, MOTOKI KONDO was responsible for the following tasks:
- Reviewing architectural drawings and specifications
- Coordinating and managing labour resources to ensure completion of the project on time
- Consulting with architects, engineering professionals and other professionals
- Negotiating and liaising with landlords, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Preparing tenders and contract bids to ensure that the it is within the budget
- Preparing work programs for sites
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Building under contract, or subcontracting specialised building services
- Overseeing the standard and progress of subcontractors’ work
- Arranging building inspections by local authorities
- First-class Architect and Building Engineer in Japan
- First-class Building Operation and Management Engineer in Japan